Monday, February 2, 2009

No new pictures yet, so I'm taking matters into my own hands people!

I'm posting some old pictures I dug up. If you've got more, send them. I'll post them and we'll look at them at the reunion. Be appropriate please! I won't post anything too offensive.
Enjoy these and send me some recent photos or else,... I'll find more. :)

Iceskating - 7th or 8th grade

Lori G., Glenn C., Gwen, Shannon, Karen, Lee
1st grade birthday - Julie D, Lisa C. Lynn M.(not in our class), Peggy P., Kathy F.

Beach party - Lori C.'s house -between 8th and 9th grade
Dan M., Tim Z., Eric T., Lori C., Lori P., Fritz, Jody, Wanda, Shannon, Lee, Duffer
Senior Class Trip - 1984, Orlando, Florida
Wanda L., Lori P., Lobna, Jody, Lisa N., Jen K., Dora

one 8th grade dance
Lee, Dan, Fritz, Duff, Lori G., Kathy

3rd grade - Mrs. Weber's Class
Fritz, Glenn, Lisa C., John K.

No comments:

Post a Comment